Thursday, September 13, 2012

Phillip's Trip to Honduras End of May- Early June 2012

On the dates of May 30- June 6 Phillip took a trip with 5 other guys from church to Honduras. The guys that went were Brandon Cobia, Ryan Johnson, Buddy Ladd, Michael Humphries, and Michael's friend; Joe Mccoll.  They went over there to do work for Mission Lazarus. I don't know all of the stories that go a long with these pictures, but I wanted to do a post on his trip for a glimpse of what went on that week. They had a great trip and were impacted in big ways. Phillip talked of nothing else for week's after the trip. God did big things on that trip and is doing great things in Honduras. 












































1 comment:

Ashley said...

Love all the pictures! David & I took a group from our church this summer as well & just fell in love with it!