Saturday, August 10, 2013

Brody's Big Boy Room

   In January, Brody started jumping out of his crib. Literally, he jumped out of his crib one day, ran to the top of the stairs and said " Oh Mama!" He was so proud. So from that day forward we moved him into the guest bedroom upstairs. It took me a few months to fix it up to be a proper " big boy" room for him, but I am pretty proud of how it turned out. It is a work in progress though, I would like to continue adding decorations and nick nacks here and there, but overall I'm pleased. The furniture was all pieces that I had, and I painted them all. It's a nautical themed room, and I found a couple of cute decorations for the wall and for his night stands at Hobby Lobby. I would like to eventually get a "pirate map" from Pottery Barn Kids for one of his walls. Phillip painted the back wall yellow as an accent color for the rest of the room. I love how it all turned out!

     









No comments: