I can't believe it is August and we are about to celebrate your 3rd birthday. Where has the time gone? I seriously feel like it was yesterday that you were born, and now you are a kind hearted, full of life, funny little blonde haired boy. Your dad and I adore you more and more every day, and love you more than you will ever imagine. We are so thankful for you and for the love and joy your bring to our lives every day. I am so blessed to be your mom and can't wait to see what God has in store for our family during this next year of your life. Here are a few of my favorite things about you right now.
- You love the TV shows Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Curious George, Thomas the Train, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Barney, Handy Many, Bob the Builder, Leap Frog and Fireman Sam.
- Your favorite movies are Cars, Ratatouille, Nemo, Toy Story, and Planes.
- Favorite foods are chips and salsa, quesadillas, spaghetti, pizza, chicken nuggets, apples, candy corn, any kind of sour candy, suckers, yogurt, lemonade, cinnamon rolls, donuts, natural baked cheetos, you love gum, and you have to have sauce with everything ( you take after your mom) favorites include honey mustard and ketchup, any chocolate protein bar, special k protein bars are your favorite.
- My favorite things you say to me; " I love you mom," "I'm glad you're here mom," " What street are we on?" " Where are we going mom?" What's that?" " Why mom Why?" " Look mom, there's an airplane, firetruck, police car, tractor, ambulance, " " Mom, you're so cute mom."
- You are obsessed with your daddy. You are figuring out that he's a guy like you and y'all can do special guys things together. He loves taking you to the hill near the house, throwing the football with you, playing baseball, taking you to the Y and playing basketball.
So Happy Birthday sweet boy! You are the most special boy in the whole world to your dad and I and we love you more than anything in the world.
We celebrated Brody's birthday at the Y pool. Big Daddy and Mimma came into town for it, and he had a lot of his good friends there. It was such a hot day, but a perfect day for a pool party. It was a Nemo theme so we had Nemo cupcakes, Dominos pizzas, chips, lemonade, watermelon, and bottles of water. We had a great time!



























No comments:
Post a Comment