Easter weekend we drove to Searcy to celebrate with Phillip's parents and his sister Kayla.
Saturday, Kayla and I took Cathy to get a pedicure for her birthday which was the following Monday. We had a great girls afternoon!
Brody had a fun weekend. Here is Mimma and Brody having a tea party!
Mimma borrowed a bounce house from a friend for the weekend. Brody had a great time jumping!
Brody and Mimma having a blast!
Brody helping Big Daddy grill.
Sunday morning the Easter bunny came! It is a tradition in Phillip's family that the Easter bunny leaves goodies on the front porch and rings the doorbell.
This was the best expression I could capture on camera. He loved his Easter basket!
Family picture before we went to church.
I love dressing my sweet guy for special occasions. :)
Brody enjoyed seeing Uncle Mike before he lead singing at church Sunday morning.

Brody praying at church.
College Church met in the Benson Auditorium at Harding University.
We enjoyed going to church with Phillip's family on Easter. It was good to all be together.
Happy Easter!








No comments:
Post a Comment