Sunday, June 24, 2012

Brody 21-22 months

    Brody turned 22 months on May 26. He is just my little pride and joy. My heart could just burst sometimes with how much I love my little guy. Here are a few recent pictures.
   He is just all boy all the time. He loves anything with a steering wheel. He loves trucks, cars, airplanes, motorcycles, and points them out whenever he sees them. He also likes any kind of ball, footballs, baseballs, any kind of ball. He is such a fearless little guy. We have been having a lot of fun swimming this summer. He just jumps right in... well when he wants to. That's Brody's personality, he does what he wants when he wants to. He is into sword fighting with sticks, digging in the dirt, and always enjoying getting dirty. One of my favorite things about him is that he loves to help. Anything I am doing, he comes behind me and wants to help me. He tries to help me sweep, load the dishwasher, scrub the shower etc. He really loves to help his Daddy too. It is so sweet to see them interact together, Phillip is great with letting Brody help him. He also loves wrestling with Phillip. They always rough house when Phillip gets home from work. One of Brody's favorite things to do with his Daddy is ride on his back.
      He has become a little bit pickier of an eater lately. For breakfast he usually has either Greek yogurt, waffles, or a breakfast bar. He still loves fruit, but has gotten a lot pickier about vegetables, so we are trying to dip them in ranch dressing to get him to eat them. He likes chicken, cheese, veggie straws, baby carrots, apples, grapes, doesn't like french fries, loves dipping chips in salsa, any Mexican food and Italian food.
      Right now his bedtime is 8 p.m. and he sleeps until 7-8 a.m. He wears size 24 month clothes and a size 7, almost an 8 shoe. He weighs 28 pounds.
    He makes my heart melt when I walk in the door from being gone and he gets so excited and runs into my arms saying, " Mamma! Mamma!" I just love it, it's the best part of my day. Brody brightens my day with his sweet, fun loving personality all the time. He just loves so many things in life. He gets excited and happy about little things. He makes me laugh and smile all the time in a day. I just am so thankful to be able to spend my days with him. Now if time would just slow down! I can't believe that he is almost two!
   
   





3 comments:

Audra said...

Can't believe your "little guy" is almost 2!!!! He is just the cutest thing, ever. You are a great mommy!

lauren said...

He couldn't be any more adorable! Love that boy! Also love his personality. He sure does have a lot of it!! :)

Christine said...

Audra- Thanks, you are sweet! I try :) I know I can't believe he is almost two and not a baby anymore!