They got here at 3:30 Friday afternoon, just as Brody was waking up from his afternoon nap. They instantly commented about how much Brody had changed, and how much bigger he had gotten. They have seen him several times through Skype, but seeing him in person is a lot different. We really had a low key weekend. It was fun just to have them around the house and having them interact with Brody. They loved playing with him and reading to him. They brought him a Valentines gift which was books! I was super excited about this present because we read a lot, and I am getting tired of the books that he has had for a while.
I love this picture of Brody with his grandparents! He has the sweetest expression on his face! He loved all the attention he got this weekend!
Brody and his Big Daddy watching a "Baby Einstein" video on Friday evening while Mimma and I cooked dinner.
Brody loved playing with Mimma!
He loves playing on his tummy!
At the shopping center, the "Avenue" on Saturday. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time walking around! Brody loved being attached to his Daddy!
Brody with Daddy shopping!
Hanging out at the house on Saturday afternoon.
Saturday night we took Phillip's parents to eat at "Toots" in Murfreesboro. We had a great time!
Brody is sad that Big Daddy and Mimma are leaving!
We had a great time with Phillip's parents this weekend. It is such a blessing for Brody to have grandparents that love him so much! I love when they come to visit and look forward to seeing them again soon!










No comments:
Post a Comment