Sunday, January 16, 2011

Snow Days

   Monday, January 10 we woke up to a white sheet of snow covering the ground. At our house, we got 3-4 inches. The ground, sidewalks, and street were all completely covered with snow. It was a little icy on the driveway and sidewalks, but the streets weren't too bad. Taking the dogs for a walk was interesting, they are never sure what to think about snow. It is also kind of funny when they slip on the ice.
    Since I am from Texas and we rarely got snow growing up, I will always get excited about it.  I took lots of pictures of the house and put Brody in his bumbo for a photo shoot. He has seen snow before, but this was the most he had ever seen. He looked at it from his bumbo, but probably was more concerned with why we were outside in the cold.
    The first couple of days the snow was beautiful and it was exciting having it around.  After four days of it, I think everyone was getting tired of it and ready for it to melt!




No comments: