Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Brody's First Day of School September 2013

Brody started back to school in September 2013. He is still at the same school, the Child Development Center at MTSU. He started here in the infant toddler program when he was 2 years old. This is now his second year, and since he's 3 he is in the preschool program taught by Ms. Debbie. He still has several of his good friends in his class including Mason, Arabella, and William. He's looking forward to making lots of new friends this year! He is in the morning class which is from 8:45-11:45 Monday-Thursday. I decided to take him Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. I wasn't ready quite yet for him to be away from me 4 mornings a week. So on Wednesday mornings we do play dates, and in the spring we are going to start doing Ladies Bible Class at church. 

I asked him to pose for his first day of school pictures and this is what I got :) Oh by the way the funny part about this backpack is that I bought a full sized one for him thinking practically that he could carry it for a long time. Well I was wrong, the backpack was WAY too big for him so I went back to Target and got a small Elmo one. The nice thing about having the large backpack now is I can use it on trips, to the zoo, and other occasions. 




Brody and his best buddy from school Mason! They were so excited about school!


We are very blessed to have Brody at such a wonderful school. I can't wait to see what the 2013-2014 school year holds for him and how much he learns and grows. 

No comments: