Phillip's 30th Birthday was July 17th. We celebrated the second weekend in August, to do so we had a bunch of good friend's over to our house to cook out, eat cake and celebrate Phillip's birthday! We had a great time!
Laura, Lindsey and I.
Ben, Phillip, and Brad.
Audra, Jenni, Roman, Lindsey, Saddie, Stacy, Brody and I, Riley and Laura.
Reagan and Brody. :)
Brad and Steve.
Heath, Phillip, Brody, and Cole.
The guys playing corn hole.
Wes, Phillip, and Buddy.
Lindsey, Anna, and Emily. ( All were good friend's at Harding).
Heather, Katherine, and Lindsey ( and baby Q).
Sweet Roman.
Singing Happy Birthday!
Somebody loved his cupcakes.
I fall in love with those baby blues all the time. :)
Daddy and Brody.
Crew!
Lindsey Conner, Lindsey Snyder, and I. I love these sweet girls and am so glad they continue to be in my life from when we were all at Harding.
I love my sweet family. :) Happy Birthday Phillip!
Me and my dear friend Laura! Such a good friend :)
Emily playing airplane with Brody!
We were so blessed to have so many of our good friend's come out and celebrate Phillip's birthday. God has truly blessed us with so many dear friend's. We are very thankful! Happy 30th Birthday Phillip! I have been blessed to have spent your last 8 birthday's with you! Here's to many more!
No comments:
Post a Comment